[SCCC] N6RV 2023 CQWW DX CW

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Nov 27 06:35:43 EST 2023

Steve,

I saw spots for ST2M and 5A1AL, but I didn't hear anything. I just
checked DX summit and 5A1AL was operating FT8. Some of those FT8 spots
were getting by the N1MM Telnet filters I was using. I just pulled up DX
Summit and it shows exactly two ST2M spots for the whole contest. I
could have sworn I saw a Z81 spot in the telnet window at some point,
but DX summit doesn't show anything when I query it. I missed working
21, 23, and 34. I heard 21 and 23, but didn't have good enough
propagation at the time. I made just over 500 QSOs.

Hardy congratulations to Bill N6RV for an exceptional effort.