[SCCC] VE7CC Cluster Problem??

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Wed Apr 24 20:54:31 EDT 2024

Mi two.

I was gonna ask whether very many others are using VE7CC for their
spotting; but I get the impression that yes, indeed...?? Actually, I
feel his server is too connected to the European network, and misses
many of the east coast spotters, particularly those from W3LPL, which
I've previously found to be very relevant for what I'm most interested
in. I've tried to connect my VE7CC to other clusters with no success at
all. The "mail" facility has never worked, unlike any of the packet
clusters I've used over the past 30+ years. The manual is next to useless.

But I don't know of an alternative, nor a VE7CC user's group.

Steve K0XP