[SCCC] CQ Awards Administration

Steve Orland | AA6AA SteveAA6AA at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:27:46 EST 2024

FYI for those of you that are also award chasers.

I received these two responses from Jose - N4BAA when I asked him about the future of the WAZ Awards program:

“Hello Steve,

	All is well here at least. Yes! I have taken CQ WAZ program on 100% and can operate independently from the magazine with their blessings as well.

	Regardless of whether they can obtain the $500K to get back on track...“I” will ensure the CQ WAZ is supported 100%,

	So… send the applications!!...Keep em coming.. AND…get the word out!!!

	73 and Thanks,
	Jose - N4BAA

	CQ WAZ Manager and WAZ Ambassador”

And this one:

	“Hi

	YES! WE are working on a collaborative website that will support ALL CQ Awards and Contests results etc…

	I’ll be in touch with you when I know it will roll out…wont’ be too long!!!