[SCCC] ARRLDX CW K0XP SOUSB40 Limited-Ant HP

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Sun Feb 18 20:20:10 EST 2024

                     ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2024

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SOUSB40 HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 24+

   160:    0     0
    80:    0     0
    40:  543    92
    20:    1     1
    15:    7     7
    10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  552   101  Total Score = 166,347

Wasn't feeling too hot when the contest started. I was only going to work new
countries on the higher bands at first, but shifted to 40m only Friday night at
0130Z. Managed to work 92 countries on 40m with my inv vee but missed half a
dozen that I should have easily worked. Had to watch my battery state and cut
back my output power during the later hours of both mornings when my battery
State Of Charge (SOC) dropped below 20%; so I didn't run as much as I would have
liked. My SOC dropped to 12% on Saturday morning before quitting for the day,
and 10% on Sunday morning. Fortunately, there was plenty of sunshine both days
to recharge the batteries fully by sundown; but I'm looking forward to getting
all of my solar panels running so I can run the equipment off a dedicated power
source that doesn't feed the life-support in my trailer.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/