[SCCC] ARRLDX CW K6NR SOAB HP

Dana Roode dana.roode at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:51:00 EST 2024

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2024

Call: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    8     4
   40:   30    16
   20:   42    24
   15:  290    63
   10:  335    61
-------------------
Total:  705   168  Total Score = 354,312

I was in Scottsdale, Arizona visiting my daughter and family but got
into the contest remotely using my station near Victorville. I could
not do a full effort, but got to experience the great conditions
everyone has been talking about. I spent most of my 9 hours on 15 and
10 where I had good EU and JA runs. Many stations of similar strength
were calling from EU making it hard to pick folks out.

Thanks for the QSOs - 73, Dana