[SCCC] New ARRL CW Score W6PH

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Wed Feb 21 17:53:55 EST 2024

I just checked my log. Unfortunately, I apparently updated my cty.dat
file just before the contest; so TO4A came up as... Martinique. Dang.. I
was hoping for another, free multiplier... 8-(

I kinda wish those French fellows would settle on just one callsign
prefix for each of their many overseas possessions and territories, like
back in the olden (golden??) days of FF8, FI8, FH8, etc. 8-)  At least
with our KH0 - KH9 system, you know which country it counts for!

Steve, K0XP