[SCCC] Fwd: A Question Please

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Tue Jan 2 09:54:34 EST 2024

I would think a good question to ask is why did the E&E committee
propose such draconian director limits, in the first place?? Surely,
they already understood that would never fly if the membership heard
about them.

It would be nice, perhaps, if the ARRL could be re-incorporated in
another state with looser BoD responsibility requirements than
Connecticommie. And someday, pigs might fly, too.

Steve K0XP