[SCCC] W6VPH SK

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Jul 2 12:42:24 EDT 2024

Yeah, Steve, I recall Bud talking about a very large 20 meter rotary
Yagi at WA6ZZK's QTH in Lancaster. I think it was on some sort of
windmill tower, but I don't recall the boom length.

As to phone vs CW, when you have an antenna that big perhaps the idea is
to show that your are the biggest fish in the biggest pond 🙂.