[SCCC] Kalifornia Kilowatts...

Henryk SM0JHF sm0jhf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:04:55 EDT 2024

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ, was framed for illegal use of long-distance
telephone calls and on this ground his licence was not renewed.
It was a revenge for his policing local 14 MHz nets abused for commercial
traffic and for his political activities.
Frankly, his signals in Europe were always outstanding. Herb was a
representative for Gates, Collins and Harris, so he probably tested some of
their products on the air.
His FCC licence was re-issued almost 20 years later in 2002, but the spirit
had gone.

Henryk, SM0JHF
http://www.qrz.com/db/SM0JHF
http://sm0jhf.wordpress.com