[SCCC] Need some help with recovery from a computer crash

Greg De Hoogh greg.n6pm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:37:55 EDT 2024

K1MU has an LoTW query page on his website
(https://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm) that lets you download an
adif file with all the QSOs you've uploaded to LoTW. You can just leave
all the fields blank and it'll get everything. However, if you've had
multiple callsigns, and you want the STATION_CALLSIGN field populated so
your log has that info, fill in the "Report on QSOs when you used
callsign" and do a separate download for each of your callsigns.

73, Greg N6PM