[SCCC] NAQP RTTY K6MUG

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 13:28:06 EDT 2024

Call: K6MUG
Operator: K6MUG
Station: K6MUG

Class: Single Op Un-assisted LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

   80:    0     0
   40:    2     2
   20:   28    14
   15:   20    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  50    31  Total Score = 1,550

I may need a better antenna and a tuner that can handle more than 30
Watts digital..

It was a bad omen when I opened fldigi that morning to see that the menus
had changed from English to Dutch. There's an option to change language
back to English, which is a hell of a lot easier if one can read Dutch.

After that, the logger needed constant attention to keep it from missing
important information. At least between fldigi and ACL the names and states
could be found in one or the other. The frequency reported in the logger
was sometimes precise and sometimes not, but that doesn't really matter in
the submitted log.