[SCCC] LotW question

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Tue Jun 11 17:58:45 EDT 2024

Hi Ryan,

Although you may feel you can live without LOTW, the ops you're having QSOs with and who only use LOTW won't get credit for QSOs with you. At this point, I seldom have a QSO that's going to benefit me from a awards point of view, but I upload all of my QSOs to LOTW because it may benefit others.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)