[SD-User] 2nd 1.8 Test

Jonathan Mitchener g0dvj@amsat.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:47:36 +0000

> John's LineOne wrote:
> Has the set up for the 2nd 1.8mhz Test gone out on the reflector????
> or have I missed it

I haven't seen anything - I just did mine here and from memory used:

Type 10: Area and Country Mults.
Then use RSGB for MLT file and RSGB for CTY file.
Then score 3 points per Q and 5 for Bonus.
Then single Op and CW etc.

May not be 100% but seems to work.

As a general point, I have wondered for a long time whether Paul could
add these setup emails to his website for reference as an archive for
set-ups for the regular contests.  An email reminder to the list is
good for a reminder still, but the archive on the web would be useful
too.

Cheers,
Jonathan G0DVJ