[SD-User] V9.83 Released.

Paul EI5DI Paul EI5DI" <paul@ei5di.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:21:27 +0100

Version 9.83     8 September 2001

SAC - Scandinavian Activity Contest.
    Cabrillo (ARRL Standard File Format) logs are now
    requested. SDCHECK Option 4 prepares your log in
    this format, with both summary and QSO data included
    in the .LOG file. There's no need to send a separate
    .SUM file with your entry.

    The SAC contests take place this month (September),
    CW 15/16 and SSB 23/23.  I'll post setup info in a
    couple of days.

Area Multipliers.
    In contests with Area Multipliers (Districts, Zones,
    Counties, Provinces etc.) by band, SD now displays a
    real-time multiplier analysis, by band (and mode, if
    applicable) when you type a valid area code in the
    callsign field.

    For example, in IARU HF, 2 shows the analysis for
    Zone 2, 27 shows it for Zone 27 - there's no need
    to touch any other key.

    Use Esc to clear the Callsign field.

SDCHECK - Cabrillo Logs.
    The Operators (callsign) field would not accept
    numbers - Fixed.

The programs may be downloaded from http://www.ei5di.com

Please let me know what you'd like to see in the next update.
Keep copies of the programs you're using now - as insurance!

73,
Paul EI5DI