[SD-User] SD & DOS

Henry G. Elwell, Jr. elwell@salisbury.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:30:40 -0400

    I have a dedicated partition on my hard drive exclusively for DOS
6.22.  I want to use it for older DOS programs as well as contesting and
related programs.  I can use the Super Duper program but with some
unfortunate restrictions.  1. SD will not capture other band contacts
using the Up arrow to select a desired station.  2. The Up arrow will
not select a QSO for correction.  Memmaker has been installed and is
functioning properly.  Has anyone experienced this problem and corrected
it?

Henry G. Elwell, Jr. - N4UH   elwell@salisbury.net

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Internet Of Salisbury, Inc.]