[SD-User] Ver 995

dave@gm4hqf.fsnet.co.uk dave@gm4hqf.fsnet.co.uk
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:00:48 -0000

I had intended running the latest version in the ARRL 10m contest
using my trusty old laptop under DOS 6.2.

Unzipped Ver 995 into my SD directory & overwrote all the 994
files. When I started SD I entered my call sign & the computer
hung up, tried a couple of times, same result.

Unzipped 995 into a new directory, same result as before. Deleted
all the files & unzipped Ver 994 into the directory & everything was
working ok. I edited the ARRL10 file but this would have been no
use for /T or /N stations.

Any ideas Paul?  SD has never failed to work on this computer. Or
am I doing something wrong?

Dave