[SD-User] Serial keying in SD 9.94/9.95 Win 98

phil.catterall phil.catterall" <phil.catterall@ntlworld.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:09:25 -0000

Hi There

Can anybody confirm if they have been successful in getting the latest
versions of SD to key using a serial port when running in a window within
Win 98?

I haven't had any luck at all in getting this to work, however keying was
fine in the previous version (9.92) that I used.

So out of interest I built a parallel interface - that works perfectly.

In addition the serial keyer will work if I boot either PC using Paul's boot
disk option, available off the website, when the program is of course then
running in full screen DOS.

Merry Xmas

Phil G4OBK