[SD-User] Stew Perry Contest

Dave Sergeant dsergeant@connectfree.co.uk
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:06:52 -0000

On 27 Dec 2002 at 14:44, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> I'm working on V9.96 to be released in early January.
> In the meantime, those of you who would like to use
> SD in the Stew Perry contest can downloaded an
> updated version from http://www.ei5di.com/sd/sd.zip.

What are the changes?  My 9.95 downloaded a fortnight ago allows me
to enter the QSOs and correctly score them with the Locator option.
However it does not give me the option of outputting in Cabrillo, now
mandatory - presumably the latest version does?

For those who worked me, you will get double points for your QSO as I
was running 5W QRP (and jolly hard work too!). Assuming I can get the
entry submitted...

73s Dave G3YMC

dsergeant@iee.org
dsergeant@btinternet.com