[SD-User] FOC Marathon

Paul O'Kane paul@ei5di.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:17:04 -0000

A reminder to all you FOCers! out there of the Marathon this
weekend.

SD supports the Marathon when you select Type 9, and FOC as your
CTY file.  If you haven't already done so, copy DXCC.CTY to
FOC.CTY before starting - effectively creating an additional .CTY
file.

Mults count once only, 1 point per QSO, Pts/Bonus 2 (country bonus
points). SD automatically assigns bonus QSO points for 5th and 6th
band QSOs with individual stations, and double points for G4FOC.
Note that consistency of scoring is not enforced following
callsign edits on QSOs already logged.

If you log non-members, you can enter any text in the Serial
Received field to score the QSO with zero points.

I know I promised to update SDCHECK to give an analysis similar to
the present form, so I'll do some work on this over the weekend
(while you're all enjoying yourselves).

73,
Paul EI5DI