[SD-User] Fw: ARRLDX contest

on4kj on4kj@skynet.be
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:45:58 -0000

 Hello all,

 Just finished the paperwork for he ARRL-DX-cw contest.
Just one (stupid) question. Sending in the "on4kj.all"? Is that all hat
should be done?
I saw somewhere it is "Cabrillo".
What's the difference with a " file.adi " .
I want to import the contest file into DX4win, Adif works fine but has no
sequence numbers, and my original
"arrldx0.all" seems to be incompatible.the Fast Idiot (PC)sens out an error
msg on the first QSO. Seems the he sended the tittles, instead of the data
itself........
ho makes me wiser .

on4kj Jos

PS:
- 194661 points ( uncorrected)
-  single op  ( 68 yy ) all by hand, no KB rx/tx only sd      logging.
-  low power 1ess then 100 watts.
- was on during 24h5.
-  worked 46 states.
Who tells me if this is a reasonable score.............