[SD-User] SD - QSO totals on summary sheet

Derek Thom sd-user@g3nks.demon.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:37:25 +0000

This year during AFS I made several duplicate QSOs in both the CW and
SSB legs.  When I came to look at the Summary Sheet (produced by SD
Check) I notice that the number of valid QSOs was in error.

Eg On SSB I had 241 total QSOs including 7 dupes.  So the number of
valid QSOs was 234.  However the summary sheet showed 227.  A similar
discrepancy occurred with the CW Summary Sheet.  It looked as though
SDCHECK was deducting twice the number of dupes from the grand total of
QSOs.

Anyone else notice this apparent anomaly?

Regards,

Derek G3NKS
--
Derek Thom