[SD-User] SD - QSO totals on summary sheet

Derek Thom sd-user@g3nks.demon.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:39:46 +0000

Paul O'Kane <paul@ei5di.com> wrote:
>Derek G3NKS said
>
>> This year during AFS I made several duplicate QSOs in both the
>CW and
>> SSB legs.  When I came to look at the Summary Sheet (produced by
>SD
>> Check) I notice that the number of valid QSOs was in error.
>
>This bug has been fixed - here's a copy of the notice (20th
>January).
>
>SDCHECK - Summary Sheet.
>    The Valid QSO totals counted dupes twice.  Fixed.
>    I've incorporated this version of SDCHECK in SD984
>    on the website.  You can get SDCHECK alone from
>    http://www.ei5di.com/sd/sdcheck.zip. You should use
>    this for your RSGB AFS Summary Sheet.

Paul,
Very many thanks, and apologies for troubling you.  I thought I was
using the latest version - but clearly not.
I don't know why some bother with other contest loggers - in my
experience there is nothing which beats SD!
Best regards,
Derek G3NKS
--
Derek Thom