[SD-User] Cabrillo logs for IARU HF.

Paul O'Kane paul@ei5di.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:00:21 +0100

I've been advised that the log created by SDCHECK needs a couple
of changes before it will be accepted by the "robot" at ARRL.

If you're outside W/VE, you should add the line

ARRL-SECTION: DX

as the third line of your .LOG file (before CALLSIGN:)

Secondly, in the CATEGORY: record you should add your mode to the
category description.

For example, if the record is now CATEGORY:  SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH,
you should add CW SSB or MIXED as appropriate - CATEGORY:
SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH CW (for CW-only).

If you're not a HQ station, you can delete the CATEGORY-OVERLAY
record - this is optional, it does not cause the log to be
rejected.

If you don't mind waiting, I'll update SDCHECK later today to do
all this.

73,
Paul EI5DI