[SD-User] SD and Cursor keys

Bill Somerville bill@classdesign.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:40:14 +0100

Hi

I use an old Compaq "luggable" 80386 for the shack (the one with an
orange screen). The keyboard has a numeric keypad which doubles as
cursor and function keys but no separate cursor keys, pg up/dwn,
home/end etc.

While logging for CW I can see no way to get access to the cursor keys
to edit callsigns etc. because the keypad sends the keyer memories. The
cursor keys work fine in the QM box where the keyer memories seem to be
disabled. Is there some way to disable the "numeric keypad sends keyer
memories" facility and get my cursor and function keys back?

Bill Somerville
G4WJS