[SD-User] Log conversion

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Tue Apr 22 20:40:25 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard W L Limebear" <Richard at g3rwl.demon.co.uk>

> Just back from two weeks as 8P6DR and I want to convert
> 2035 QSO's from the electronic log to a plain text format
> (not the CSV format that SDXCHECK puts out).

The reason no conventional print is offered in SDXCHECK is
that everyone has a diferent idea of what it should look
like, and how many lines/QSOs there should be on each page.
The printed log option in SDCHECK was intended originally
to match the RSGB requirements before the days of emailed
entries.

SDX, and SD, are intended to be used in conjunction with a
station (non-contest) logger, which all (or nearly all)
offer ADIF imports to match the ADIF exports in SDXCHECK
and SDCHECK.

> Has anyone written any little program that does this ?

If any readers have one, please let's hear about it.

73,
Paul EI5DI