[SD-User] Stew Perry Topband contest

Dave Sergeant dsergeant at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 31 18:21:53 EST 2003

On 24 Dec 2003 at 18:17, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> I haven't checked the Cabrillo log for this event recently.
> Please let me know if you have any problems with acceptance
> by the robot, and I'll make whatever changes are required.

OK the Cabrillo output is incorrect and I remember the same last year
where I had to edit the log by hand. Sent RST must be included in the
Cabrillo even though the rules indicate it need not be sent in the
exchange. This is an extract from my robot reply (along with loads of
errors):
*******
You can reference the Carbrillo format specification at
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

A correct QSO entry for this contest would look like this:
QSO:  1800 CW 2001-12-29 1501 K7RAT     599 CN85   N5OT     599 EM16

The spacing isn't really critical, but the RSTs need to be there.

73 Tree, N6TR

******

73 Dave G3YMC

dsergeant at btinternet.com