[SD-User] Fw: Windows XP

gd0tep gd0tep at manx.net
Thu Jul 3 00:52:14 EDT 2003

> With SDI the logon screen comes on and then vanishes
> immediately.

Although I'm not 100% sure, but this could be to do with the "close on exit"
setting within the properties for SD. If you have an icon set up for it (or
other such link) Right click on it and select properties, you should see a
check box for "close on exit" if you un-check this then try again you might
find it doesn't close the "dos box" even though SD has quit.

Another point that has nothing to do with your problem, but I've found that
SD runs better in XP if you run it full screen, i.e. press and hold the ALT
key, then hit enter, and SD is what looks to be real full screen. I've been
running SDV like this for quite some time now without problem.

Andy