[SD-User] SDV squares worked display

Neill Taylor ntaylor at breathemail.net
Mon Jun 23 21:59:08 EDT 2003

Using SDV 10.01 in the 50MHz Trophy contest (squares and countries
multiplier) this weekend, I realised that when I pressed F3 to see a list
of squares worked, it was not showing me all the squares that I had in the
log.  In fact it never seems to show more than 35 squares, even though I'd
worked 58.  The correct list is given in the multiplier list produced later
by SDVCHECK.

Experimenting this evening, I find that this behaviour is exhibited by all
the previous versions of SDV that I've retained, and when I load any log
from a previous contest in which I'd worked over 35 squares.  Never more
than 35 are displyed by F3.

I surprised that no-one (including me) has noticed this before.  Or have they?

73

Neill
G4HLX