[SD-User] SDC - Commonwealth Contest

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Thu Mar 6 22:09:09 EST 2003

I've uploaded a new version of SDC.   It differs in two
respects from SDC V9.99 already on the website.

1.  You can enter Serial and HQ as a single field.
2.  Log on Enter is always ON, even with Auto CW.

The net effect is that logging and keying is simpler,
whether or not you're using Auto CW.  Basically, it's
Callsign Enter, then Serial (with or without HQ) Enter
to log any QSO.

You can download it from http://www.ei5di.com/sd/sdc.zip
(size 124,682 bytes).

I've noticed errors in SDCHECK for Cabrillo logs for
this contest.  I'll have a fix for Sunday evening at
the latest.

73,
Paul EI5DI