[SD-User] BARTG RTTY CONTEST 15/16th March

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Thu Mar 13 07:58:36 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Darley" <charles at darleys.co.uk>

> Can any one tell me if the SD logger version  999  is
> suitable for the BARTG RTTY CONTEST.

The contest has country multipliers, so Type 9 - General,
Country Multipliers, is likely to work.

Multipliers are DXCC countries, together with callsign
areas for W, VE, JA and VK - so we need a .CTY file to
correspond.  It looks like RSGB.CTY will fit the bill,
although you might like to delete the entries for ZS
call areas as they don't count separately.

Your claimed score from SD/SDCHECK will not show
Continent multipliers.  This doesn't matter - your score
will be re-calculated from the Cabrillo log by the
organisers.

73,
Paul EI5DI