[SD-User] SDCHECK-win ?

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Wed May 7 09:33:48 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fraser Robertson" <f.g.robertson at open.ac.uk>

> are you saying that SD will not support simple serial or
> parallel  keying in future?

> If so, can the new version be run in DOS to retain
> this feature?

Just to be clear, there is no question of SD-DOS being
discontinued.  I haven't found a way yet to generate direct
and accurate CW, whether serial or parallel, from SD-Win.
I've a lot of learning to do and I'd welcome advice from
anyone who can give me pointers. In the meantime, if you
haven't bought WinKey, SD-DOS is the one to use for CW
contesters - and I'll be using it myself.

As far as possible or appropriate, I'll continue to update
SD-DOS in line with SD-Win.  I suppose that, eventually,
I'll concentrate on SD-Win - but that day is at least a
couple of years away.

73,
Paul EI5DI