[SD-User] Re: Autocw

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Wed May 21 21:33:44 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Antonio Teva Córdoba" <jateva at teleline.es>

> Is there any form to play CQ automatic with pause to hear
> any station (example 2 sec.) ....

There is no way at present.  I did start work on a timed
CQ call using the F1 message, but I got diverted by the
conversion work for the Windows version.  I'll return to
this as soon as I've converted SDI, SDU and SDV.

For information, I have now added internal keying to the
Windows program - using any serial port, and I expect to
put it on the website by the weekend or soon after. This
is an alternative to the external WinKey option, but it
will not include PTT initially.

I'll add that, and a parallel port keyer option, as soon
as I figure out a way of toggling the relevant pins - it's
easy in DOS but not so easy in Windows.

73,
Paul EI5DI