[SD-User] Holyland Contest

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Mon Apr 12 01:06:57 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Fraser" <ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk>

> Is there a way to setup SD for use in the Holyland Contest
> on 17th April?

SD does not offer direct support for this contest - mainly
because there is an almost unlimited number of potential
multipliers.  They can't be tracked within the parameters
used by SD, and this is unlikely to change.

The best I can suggest is use Type 11 - General.  As Cabrillo
logs are accepted, you don't have to worry about marking
multipliers or scoring individual QSOs.  I know this is far
from ideal, but I'm not aware of any contest logging software
that directly supports this contest.

73,
Paul E5DI