[SD-User] SD for Windows

Dave Lindsay dave at gm4hqf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 13:54:32 EDT 2004

Hello Folks

Having my first fiddle about with SD V 10.15.

The program seems to run ok under Win XP home apart from a couple of
peculiarities.

1    I can't get CAPS LOCK to go on unless I press CAPS LOCK & then ENTER.

2    Unable to toggle keyboard mode as the ALT key seems to be inoperative.
       I tried ALT ENTER & got a full screen version of SD!

Anyone came across these problems or have I missed something in the help
files?

73

Dave,  GM4HQF     G-QRP  2513

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0418-1, 27/04/2004
Tested on: 27/04/2004 18:54:34