[SD-User] USB adaptors

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Thu Apr 29 03:07:14 EDT 2004

Some tima ago Paul posted that he had come across a company called MicroHam
in OM (Czech Republic) that is producing USB/Rig interfaces. As this was
what I was looking for at the time to permit the control of two rigs
simultaneously I investigated. They have a web site www.microham.com
<http://www.microham.com/>  , thay also produce some antena switching
systems.
 I bought two of their interfaces, a KW for my TS950SDX and a DB9-K for my
TS570S. The TS950 worked from the beginning - first class, I had a bit of
trouble getting the TS570S going, eventually it was resolved by Jozef OM7ZZ
at Microham (I had to put a link between two pins on the DB9K output
connector). Since then both are working without problems. I also had good
support from Microham in solving the problem. They are small and well built
and sit nicely on top on the Signalink SL1+ I use as a soundcard interface.
I hope this may be of use/help
73
Andy G3SVD