[SD-User] SD

Dave Lindsay dave at gm4hqf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 20:47:54 EDT 2004

Had my first attempt with SD Win in the WAE contest. Was very attached
to the DOS version.

The program, not the latest one, worked very well apart from a couple of
niggles.

When I typed HELP, the side panel said that the help file could not be
found. The SDHelp file is in the  directory.

The above is not important but more annoying is that while the program
is running the system clock runs slightly faster. I had to keep an eye
on it & periodically reset it to the correct time. Has anyone else
noticed this with XP home?  I have an AMD Athlon 3000+ CPU with a serial
ATA hard drive. The system clock is accurate when not running the program.

The keying seemed perfect but if I minimised the window I had to run
CALIBRATE to get the speed working correctly when I opened the window
again. Perhaps you should never minimise the window.

Dave Lindsay,  GM4HQF   G-QRP 2513
Aberdeen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0433-3, 13/08/2004
Tested on: 16/08/2004 01:47:56