[SD-User] Bingo

Sidney Will sidwill at lineone.net
Mon Aug 23 13:39:42 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tips Paul.
I'm running W98se and have found why I had key down on the keying
port.  I didn't know about the Winkey command and I had changed WINKEY
to 0 using EDIT, but in SDCONFIG.TXT.  Never heard about SD.INI
before.
So: Downloaded the new SD.EXE.  Ran it.   Used winkey command, and the
keydown went off.  When using the keyer, there was a delay before the
messages started but use of the priority command fixed that.
The CW is very nearly perfect but there is just a hint of corruption
especially in long messages such as in the ROPOCO contest so I will
stick with WinKey in the knowledge that straight keying is available
if I have to use it. Thanks also for restoring the ZAP command.
I always said "If Windows is so ****** wonderful, how come it can't
send morse?"

73 de Sid GM4SID
sidwill at lineone.net