[SD-User] long National refs + post event loging

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Jul 14 18:22:18 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Les F" <g6ubm at speed-mail.co.uk>

> During this weekends IARU contest I had a problem when HQ
> stations gave reference >4 letters.

Just send in your entry with the four characters - you
won't lose points.  SD is not the only contest logger that
accepts a maximum of 4 characters for this field.

> How do I set up SD or SDV for a post event log?

Start them as normal, then enter the POST command in
the callsign field on the logging line.  You'll be
asked for a date and time.  When entering times, you
need only enter minutes when the hour is the same as
the previous QSO.

73,
Paul EI5DI