[SD-User] Re: SD-User Digest, Vol 19, Issue 9

Fred Ockert m.ockert at bss-services.de
Sun Jul 18 03:19:59 EDT 2004

sd-user-request at contesting.com schrieb:

>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. V10.23 (Paul O'Kane)

used V10.23 in Russian Championship (17.7.2004)

the #R Macro keyed the "contest-name" insted of own call ....

what did I wrong??

-
second
tried with an simple Interface and my IC737A
user IC746.sd - changed Adress to 3C Hex - but it was not really working!
I use a simple COM-powerd interface (SD switches DTR, RTS to HIGH??).

partly ths logger followed the TRX - informations will be sent from
IC737 to the logger
I was not successful  in receiving data from logger to TRX.

No system error - for RTTY/PSK-Mode I am using MixWin2.12 and here it is
working!
TRX controlled by software - and logging parts controled by TRX!
both directions - now what to do - how to test?!

73
Fred
dl5ym

PS: with my simple interface the CTWIN 10,xx does NOT work too - hi