[SD-User] Winkey

John jm at muzyka.org.uk
Sun May 23 08:30:02 EDT 2004

Hi All
After listening to what Paul said about the varied keying problems that some pc's have with XP i took his advise about WINKey and ordred one, I paid for it by paypal like the site asks you to and he says that he would send an email to confirm the sale within a couple of days, that was over 2 weeks ago and I still have not heard anything of got the winkey kit???? Tried sending emails and still had no replies, has anyone had any problems with this guy or do they have any other contact address???
Help please

John G4RCG
The web site is  http://k1el.tripod.com/wkinfo.html