[SD-User] Serial numbers

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 06:01:26 EDT 2004

Hilton
The important thing is to log what you sent so that your QSO partner will
not be penalised. When typing up some paper IOTA logs recently I came across
the same problem. My workaround was to complete the whole log, not worrying
about the serial numbers at that stage.  When completed, use SDVCHECK and
very carefully edit the .ALL file and change the numbers to those you
actually sent. This will give you an accurate entry fie.  Also a little note
to the adjudicator on you entry form would let them know what you have done.
Hope that helps
73
Jim  MM0BQI