[SD-User] SD v11.01

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Thu Sep 9 17:59:43 EDT 2004

We (G4IRC/P) also used SD 11.01 at the weekend for SSB FD but had no
problems the whole 24 hours.  Was running it on an old slow W95 machine
and running 400W with co-ax feeders.  Also ran rig control and a tuning
(keying) line between radio and pc.  Was very reliable for the full 24
hours for us.

Cheers & 73
Jonathan G0DVJ