[SD-User] SAC

G3ZSU g3zsu at btopenworld.com
Mon Sep 20 18:11:55 EDT 2004

 We used SD for RSGB SSB FC.  I didn't do much operating myself and
certainly had more things to worry about than the PC time (I thought).
However, at the end of the test we had about am 8 minute error.  PC is Dell
500Mhz 256Mb RAM, laptop Win 98.

Not done anything with it since as the only thing we use the PC for is ham
contests.  As most are /P we don't have the luxury of internet time server.

73

Shaun