[SD-User] IOTA

Dieter Klaschka dieter.dl2bqd at addcom.de
Tue Aug 2 12:20:13 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Motley" <hmmjr at erols.com>
To: <SD-User at contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [SD-User] IOTA

>I used version 11.33 in the IOTA test and had no problems, but then I
>only
> use it for logging and not for sending CW or to control the rig.  In
> my
> application it worked like a charm.
>
> Puck, W4PM
>---------------------------------
I can entirely confirm that experience as well - no rig connected,
only manual
input
"worked like a charm", i.e. I enlargened the screen (border cmd.) , I
edited
some entries, could see that then in the text-file protocol ( but I
still can't interprete that some  the order of the entries was
changed, but all qsos were shown)---
satisfied!

Does the AUDIT equal to the text or print file or how can I view it?
72! Dieter.DL2BQD

PS congrats on Dave's, G3YMC 180 - QSO/12 hrs - result. Wow!