[SD-User] radio link not working with 11.34

Jim Balls jim at makidoja.net
Mon Aug 29 09:48:49 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've just rebuilt the contest PC ready for SSB Field day, Upon testing
the latest version of SD I cannot seem to get the rig communication link
for frequency and band data working.

I'm using a IC756 PROII with a home made converter lead which requires
power on the RTS and DTR pins, The PC is a P3 450 and I'm running XP,
I've proved everything works using N1MM contest software.

Any ideas?

I had a similar experience with the old PC and the latest version of SDI
on IOTA, but using an earlier version of SD it proved to work OK without
changing anything, so I guess the power had been removed from the DTR
and RTS pins

Maybe the power has been lost from the DTR and RTS pins again, but I
couldn't find anything in the history file?

Thanks for any help

Regards,

Jim M0CKE