[SD-User] AGCW HNY

iz2eju iz2eju at libero.it
Sat Dec 31 11:33:19 EST 2005

Paul, thank you for the help. I did not hear from you, so I am wondering if you received the files; anyway, it is only a "visual" bug, not affecting the score nor the count of multipliers in the mult window.
I hope that you will read this in time to have my best wishes for new year 2006, filled with all the things you want, peace and good health, for you and yours; and again a big TNX for your wonderful SW.
My wishes also for all SD users, of course !
73 from Rik IZ2EJU