[SD-User] winkey issue

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Jan 31 14:27:39 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <IanSDavies at aol.com>

> ...I found that if I had any entry typed into the
> current QSO line I could not use the pot to change the speed.

Here, I can change speed (with the pot) while a message is being
sent - regardless of the state of the QSO (on the logging line).

The displayed speed does not change when there's any entry
in the callsign field, but that's because SD only polls
WinKey (for speed info) when the callsign field is empty.

Any other comments?

73,
Paul EI5DI