[SD-User] SD/SDI Voice Keyer settings using Microkeyer

cq cq at philcatterall.plus.com
Wed Jul 27 16:06:27 EDT 2005

Hi All

I'm trying to get the DVK to work properly with SD and the OM7ZZ MicroKeyer. I have working .wav files but I am having difficulty getting the PTT to function correctly in SD/SDI. If anyone has the same set up working well and wishes to share their settings with me it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Phil

Phil Catterall Callsign: G4OBK
Previous Callsigns: GD4OBK GM4OBK SV5/G4OBK SV9/G4OBK J42004Q
Ham Radio Website: http:\\www.qsl.net\g4obk