[SD-User] Missing time

Jeff Spinler jeffn7vpn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 21:03:02 EDT 2005

> On 23 Jun 2005 at 16:49, Dave Sergeant wrote:

>> The full date and time are not always displayed in
the date/time window
> ....It seems to only happen if I have the rig
control port enabled on  serial port 1, a genuine
serial port,
> ....If I disable the rig port and re-start SD all is
fine.

Thanks for the detailed description - is anyone else
seeing this effect on any version of Windows?

Hi, I did not notice it until the message above, but I
do have the same problem. I am running Windows 95 on a
166 mhz computer. I also have a Kenwood  ts-850 radio
connected to my serial port # 2. Everything seems to
work except there is no time in the given spot. The
program works fine on my Win 98se laptop with no radio
connected.
Thanks and 73, Jeff N7VPN