[SD-User] sd vhf

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Mar 8 15:34:02 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <IanSDavies at aol.com>

> Used SDV Windows for first time at week end. On wrap up
> I found that the .all file which I needed to transfer into
> Turbolog 3 did not not exist

SDV's files have the extension .VHF.  The .ALL extension is
reserved for HF files.  If Turbolog does not already have an
import option for SDV files, then renaming .VHF to .ALL will
not help. The two file types have different formats (which
have been unchanged for 10 years or more).

The best option is to check, with Turbolog's sauthor, whether
SDV import is supported.

73,
Paul EI5DI